The Deanery of Shediac presents:
How Shall We Forgive? Re-Discovering the Way Through
With Archbishop David Edwards (biography) and National Indigenous Archbishop Mark MacDonald (biography).
Mondays nights in Eastertide, April 19 - May 17, beginning at 7:00 pm
- April 19: Creation and the Fall (the human offence) and its effects
- April 26: God’s answer in Christ, His Atonement, and the effects of the Resurrection
- May 3: The new life and a different perspective: the offender, not just the offended, seeks reconciliation
- May 10: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and doing things differently
- May 17: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and living differently in creation
A Q&A will follow each talk.
All are welcome.
Please contact the office for the Zoom information (available by computer and by phone-in), or click the register button below.