The Deanery of Shediac presents:
How Shall We Forgive? Re-Discovering the Way Through
With Archbishop David Edwards (biography) and National Indigenous Archbishop Mark MacDonald (biography).
Mondays nights in Eastertide, April 19 - May 17, beginning at 7:00 pm
- April 19: Creation and the Fall (the human offence) and its effects
- April 26: God’s answer in Christ, His Atonement, and the effects of the Resurrection
- May 3: The new life and a different perspective: the offender, not just the offended, seeks reconciliation
- May 10: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and doing things differently
- May 17: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and living differently in creation
A Q&A will follow each talk.
All are welcome.
Please register below for the Zoom information. Once registered, you will be emailed the Zoom link for computers and phone information to dial in by phone. This is a "webinar" Zoom, so only the guest speakers will be on camera.